Monday, April 20, 2009

So, What's New With You?

Because there's nothing new with me. I'm not at home today... which is good for posting since my internet is down. I have not finished Black Ships... oh let's be honest, I technically haven't STARTED it. :D

But. I do have something entertaining for you today.

Author contemplates methods of murder. (Sounds like an interesting headline, doesn't it?) If you've ever sat through a middle school concert, you can probably understand why one's thoughts would turn to murder. ;)

Also, if you haven't yet, go back and see how everyone did on the 24 hour Read-a-Thon!

Speaking of headlines-- did you know Jay Leno has put out at least one book of headlines? It's my FAVORITE segment of his show!! (Does anyone else think Conan is all wrong for his replacement? I'm just not feeling it.) Anyway... if I can get internet back I'll post some...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the Conan thing. That's okay, I really didn't watch Leno that much either, but I did enjoy Headlines. That was my favorite segment. Nothing much is going on over at my house either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conan's just too hyper. He needs to be on later at night.

    I'm glad I'm not the only one with nothing going on... Unless having a cold counts. ;)

    ReplyDelete