Monday, October 2, 2017

Spooktacular Picture Books

(I know, that was terribly cheesy)

(Books received for review)

Grimelda and the Spooktacular Pet Show 
by Diana Murray

Another Grimelda book!  I really enjoyed the first one and this one does not disappoint.  The twist at the end is pretty fun.  I haven't actually shown this one to the girlies yet, but I am positive it's going to be a hit.


Duck, Duck, Dinosaur: Perfect Pumpkin
by Kallie George

Poor Spike.... he just doesn't get it quite right.  Cute "I Can Read" book about the dino and the ducklings and the search for a pumpkin.


I Love You More Than The Smell of Swamp Gas
by Kevan Atteberry

BUNNIES!  Okay, not really, but it IS the same author which made me pretty excited.  This one is cute and hilarious.

Other titles you might take a look at include:
Pete the Cat: Trick or Pete
Flat Stanley and the Missing Pumkins
Even Monsters Need to Sleep (which we've actually already reviewed)

Also, MeiMei recommends In a Dark, Dark Room and Other Scary Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment