Monday, June 4, 2018

The Mixtape of My Life by Robert K Elder

A Do-It-Yourself Music Memoir

5 stars

Okay, so I did a post last week that was a roundup of awesome Father's Day ideas, right?

After writing that post, I received this one for review and let me tell you-- THIS IS AWESOME.

For anyone with a man in their life who's into music (like, say, my dad who is in not one but TWO bands), this is a perfect gift.

It asks about music you remember from childhood; your first concert; family member favorites...

Y'all it even asks who played you the first song you heard with curse words, which I'm not totally sure how I would answer (it was probably my dad.... Karn Evil 9 by ELP, lol) but I just think is the funniest question ever.

Seriously-- take a look at this one for the music-lover in your life.  Or, you know, for yourself.

It's really just that awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment