So-- I got an award. :D
From Jessica at Books Love Jessica Marie.
Go check out her super cute blog-- and cheer her on as she participates in the 24 hour read-a-thon today!
"Blogs that received the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."
Hmmm.... eight, huh? Okay, let's see:
- The Brain Lair-- cheer for KB today too!
- Book Blather-- go cheer for these gals on today's 24 hour read-a-thon, too!
- Book Bird Dog-- a cool blog focused on more obscure books!
- One Librarian's Book Reviews-- :D Love Melissa's reviews-- and she's doing the read-a-thon too!
- Amy's Haiku Haven-- Haikus with every post-- check out the one abour Mr. Darcy.
- Library Queue-- another read-a-thon-er! (That's probably not a word...)
- MawBooks-- Natasha is amazing! (And doing the read-a-thon! Am I the only one NOT doing this today??)
- Hobo Teacher-- this one is just funny. It's a fictional blog, but so much rings true...
GOOD LUCK to everyone doing the read-a-thon!!!!!