Monday, March 16, 2009

I Am Special

:D

I got an award! I really did. SEE? Thanks, Melissa!!!



So.... now I have to give awards.... hmmm... Let's check the rules...

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog [check]

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you [check]

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (or whatever random number you want :)

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

I'm going to bend the rules too.... I've got 6 blogs to award.

Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile-- gotta love this one! Books for little bookworms. Since Mister is a similar age, this is a great place to find ideas for him.

Writer in the Cranberry Tower-- G G Vandagriff's blog. I can't wait to read more about what trouble Alex and Briggie are going to get into next! She's also got a contest right now about her new book Last Waltz.

Lisa Shearin, Author-- we all know I love Lisa Shearin. And she's posting snippets from The Trouble with Demons every Saturday!!

Falling Stacks-- I love the comic/graphic novel reviews, because I don't usually read a lot of them myself. I also love the Sunday Suggestion-- cool idea!

Bookscoops-- last but most certainly not least. These ladies got me started on this whole venture! And we've found sooooo many great picture books on their blog!

The Mysterious Mrs. B Roth-- she cracks me up. Really. Just go read it.

[Check on 3 and 4... off to fulfill rule #5!]

4 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks! I'll have fun with this one later, or maybe now, if I can race to think of 6 blogs before the napper wakes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did my list, and I did Book Scoops too until I realized that you had just given them the award! lol. I had extras anyway.

    ReplyDelete