Monday, March 2, 2009

Something Seussical

And I don't mean the musical, because I've not seen it.

Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss! I was contemplating having green eggs and ham for lunch, but we have no ham.... and I don't think we own that particular book.... and really, Boo prefers purple eggs. (I'm so not kidding.)

So I'm starting to feel like a great big Seussical failure.

But I'm sure I can find some sort of Cat in the Hat cupcake recipe or something. All is not lost.

And speaking of Dr. Seuss-- have you read Hooray For Diffendoofer Day!? I think it's my new Dr. Seuss favorite. Though I still absolutely LOVE There's a Wocket in my Pocket. Especially the cellar page... which must be read in one breath.

There are fun things to do at Seussville.

What are you doing to celebrate Dr. Seuss? What's you favorite Seuss book?

No comments:

Post a Comment