Friday, April 3, 2009

Words

Inspired by this WORDY post by Deanna Raybourn, I'd like to share a "song" with you.

Well, okay, I don't know if it can technically be called a song.

It's called "Bulbous Bouffant". And it cracks me up.

You can hear and see it on YouTube--

animated video

photo montage video

(Gotta love Dr. Demento.)

While you're at it, check out Star Trekin' and Dead Puppies or My Dead Dog Rover.

You may also enjoy Fish Heads and Boot to the Head. I know I did.

Sadly, I cannot find "I am a Squid, I am a Mollusk" anywhere. Very very sad.

(I am queen of my own little nerddom.)

ETA- How could I have forgotten to include Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. (You may want to watch/listen to this one without kids present... it's a little bloody...)

No comments:

Post a Comment