Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Reading Saturday-- It's Still Saturday, Right?

It's still June, right? Yeah. June. End of June.

Soooooo.

The little library prize was playdoh. Very exciting. I haven't let Mister play with his yet... He'd probably eat it.

For adults is was cool post-it notes that have a fancy frame and say "Master the art of reading".

I'm already done with all 8 books. Shocker. I know.

Boo has 7 squares filled in, which is really pretty bad. BUT we have ALL of the Dance Fairy books out of the library, and the Pet, Jewel and Weather Fairy books are all either here or on hold. We're only doing 30 minute sessions now, and these books take about 25-30 minutes, so it's perfect.

Mister has 10 filled in, which doesn't seem right. I could have sworn it was more than that. Ah well, what can you do. We're doing 10 minute sessions, about 4 picture books. They tend to be scattered throughout the day, but that works. He brings them to me while I'm working on stuff and climbs into my lap.

So all in all, June has not been as productive as one would like. But what can you do.

July will be better. It had best be anyway, or we won't finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment