Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Readathon Wrapup

So I finished my third book a little before 9 last night-- just shy of 12 hours reading.

And decided I was done.

Yes, I could have read more, and yeah, it was kind of disappointing to only read 3 books... especially since I've managed three books in a day other days too...

But really, I wanted to chill with my husband. Go figure, huh? He works long hours and we don't get to just chill as often as we'd like. So I figured it was a good place to stop. :D

I did read a book I own, AND a Reader's Choice book, so those are good things. :D

Next time around I hope to play for real!

5 comments:

  1. Three is not so bad! Plus, I think hanging with fam is probably a pretty good excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a good thing...

    I probably shouldn't admit to how soon I fell asleep on the couch though...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was a fast reader! I don't know that I've ever read one book in a day unless it was a children's book. I also don't have a long attention span. I have to change activities every 45 minutes or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of a "binge and purge" personality. I'll do nothing but read for a few days, and then not pick up a book for a week! I do the same thing with scrapbooking, computer games, sudoku, crochet...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a good deal to me! Congratulations on getting through your 3 books.

    ReplyDelete