Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Will the REAL Secret Santa Please Stand Up...



Or, you know, leave a comment or something?

This year I signed up for the very fun Book Blogger Holiday Swap.

I sent mine out a bit late. Sorry. I seem to be perpetually late. I haven't seen anything on my "santee"s blog yet, but I would think it will arrive really soon!

Yesterday, I had a package with a return address I didn't recognize....

And sure enough, it was my gift from my Secret Santa!


All pretty and wrapped with a cute tag...

(I so didn't wrap mine. I hate wrapping.)

And inside was this awesome necklace and CHOCOLATE. YIPPEE!

And the tag said I should be able to figure out who my santa is with some investigating...

But here's the thing.... my brain is broken.

The really super cool necklace is from The Well Dressed Reader, so my original assumption was that that was my Santa's blog.... but it's not a blog...

And the mailing address in the contact page is so not the same as what was on my package....

So I started hunting for bloggers from the same state as my Santa.... hard to do with no such directory...

And basically, we're back to my brain being broken.

So if my Santa's out there lurking-- THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Now stop by and reveal yourself. :D

2 comments: