Thursday, May 6, 2010

April, In Which I Basically Failed

Two challenges ended in April... And I bombed them both. :P

Books read-- 11


Challenges--
Nancy Drew-- 0 read
Take Another Chance-- 1 read
Support Your Local Library-- 8 read
Support Your Local Authors-- 2 read
Shelf Discovery Challenge-- 1 read (This one is over, I totally bombed it.  But, hey, I'll just keep plugging away....)
Reader's Choice-- 0 read (And it's over.  As far as the library is concerned, anyway.  I'm extending the blog challenge to the end of June!)
Virtual Book Tour books-- 3 this month
Book Club Books-- 2  I read both March's book and April's!  Go me!
SO.  For those that were playing along on the Reader's Choice Challenge, I'm extending this round through the end of JUNE.  (If you're in the SLC area, just remember that you will NOT still be able to vote at the library.  Just here.)
So KEEP READING!  The new list will come out in July, but until then, let's finish this one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment