Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Book Baby-- Rainbow Fish

5 stars

Okay, I don't have a picture of Baby J for this one-- taking pictures in the middle of Sacrament Meeting seems like a bad idea-- but she really likes Rainbow Fish!

We all know and love the original, right?  And this board book version is awesome.  It's got the great sparkly scales on every page and is a really good size.

We keep it in our church bag.  J really wants to eat it, but she really wants to eat everything right now.... including my chin..... and my fingers..... and Boo's soccer ball....  Whatever.

Anyway, a good version of a classic, for younger readers!

2 comments:

  1. We've never read the original... guess we need to track it down. :) I don't know if I told you that we finally checked out the aquarium, and the little guy loves it. Thanks for the suggestion! There is a rainbow trout there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he enjoyed it!

    You have to love the whole "local wildlife" section-- trout, trout... trout.... brine shrimp.... trout....
    :)

    ReplyDelete