Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random Musings

Since I'm having some serious ADD lately, here are some of the random thoughts buzzing around my head:

I am so over this winter.  Seriously. 

I'm tired of being cold and I'm completely sick of having sick kids.  And of being sick. :P

I love watching Baby J "read" Barnyard Bath! and "wash" the animals.  Hilarious.

My brother is a kick-butt basketball player.

I LOVE Worst Cooks in America on Food Network.  Oh my gosh, these people crack me up.  Did you see last week's episode, when the guy couldn't tell the difference between the pork tenderloin and the bacon?!  LOL!!  And he's one of the final four, so that gives you an idea how sad the others have been.  Makes me feel so much better about my own crappy cooking skills. ;)

I do not understand The Bachelor.

I love RJ Ellory's writing, but his books take FOREVER to read.

I have fallen asleep on every single Nancy Drew I've read in the last few weeks.  Not kidding.  Have you read the outline for Nancy Drew books?

"If it doesn't have a tail, it's not a monkey."  Don't believe me?  Watch this video.

Yesterday was a very Garfield Monday. 

Connie Willis' Blackout is going to require rereading Doomsday Book because I don't remember enough.

We watched a ridiculous amount of the Puppy Bowl on Sunday.  My kids were amused... especially Boo.

It should not be physically possible for babies to produce so much drool.... or snot.

Mister's been singing things like "Yes! Yes! Yes, bite your friends!" and "There's a party in my tummy.  So chokey! So chokey!"

I have a million things to do before Monday.... and no motivation to do them.  Which is why I'm blogging and playing FB games.

What random thoughts are buzzing around your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment