Friday, August 5, 2011

Farm Fresh Murder by Paige Shelton

4 stars
R-1
Reader's Choice AND a local author!

When a body is found at "her" famer's market and a close friend is the prime suspect, Becca simply must figure out what happened.  But as she starts digging around she finds that perhaps not all of the vendors are quite what she thinks.

A fun cozy mystery.  Not sure how sustainable the series is.... you can't just have body after body show up at the same farmer's market... but I hope the author can figure it all out because I'd enjoy reading more with these fun characters.

AND there are recipes in this book.  For things like lemon meringue pie and pumpkin preserves (I can't tell you how curious I am about the pumpkin preserves.  I may have to take up canning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment