Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Trail of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz

5 stars
R- 1.5

Another fun installment, though a little bittersweet, like the last.

Two years have passed since the last book and things have changed: Rae's in college, David is a stay-at-home dad, and Izzy, well, Izzy's still Izzy.

Lots of laugh-out-loud moments, naturally.

Curious to see where this goes from here.  Apparently Lisa Lutz's next project is the children's book mentioned in this novel (HILARIOUS! I can't wait.... but I'm soooo not reading it to my kids!) but I can't find any info on what else is coming.

Hopefully more Spellman insanity.

:)

Read the others first-- or at least book 4 (The Spellmans Strike Again).

2 comments:

  1. I have the latest of the Spellman books and hope I can read it alone without reading the others first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really want to at least read book 4 before 5... the others you're probably okay, though it will all make more sense in order. :)

    ReplyDelete