Monday, March 18, 2013

A New Birth of Freedom: The Translator

By Robert G Pielke

4 stars
R-1 maybe... if you're feeling sensitive, lol

Hey, I actually finished a book.  Sheesh.

Have you ever had a book that you were totally enjoying, but at the same time couldn't wait to be done with?  That was this book... purely because it NEVER takes me so long to read a book and that fact was driving me completely nuts.

Here's another random picture of my excuse (who's 3 months old now... how did that happen?), just to remind you... ;)


And now that I've finished it, I'm going nuts because the ending was possibly an EVEN WORSE cliffhanger than the first book was.  Pielke is trying to make me crazy... not that I have far to go. ;)

I'm really not sure how much I can say about this one without giving too much away... and you know me, I hate putting spoilers in my reviews.

Overall, I enjoyed it.  I want the third book, you know, YESTERDAY, but I will try to be patient. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment