Monday, November 11, 2013

Bellwether by Connie Willis

5 stars
R- 1

If you read no other Connie Willis, read this one.

Okay, I know.  I've already said that about To Say Nothing of the Dog.  And I meant it then, too.

So really, what I'm saying is, if you think you'll only read one Connie Willis, read both of them.

This was my first Connie Willis.  And I love and adore it.

(And I can't believe I've really never reviewed it... weird.)

This madcap story of trends, researchers, sheep, duct tape, personal ads, and the elusive grant money they all want is utterly fabulous.

Really, just go read it.

Preferably today.

Like, right now.

You'll thank me.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite Connie Willis book besides To Say Nothing of the Dog. And one of my favorite books overall.

    ReplyDelete