Thursday, July 31, 2014

Contact/Review Request Update

This pregnancy has kicked my butt.  Seriously.

While possibly not quite as bad symptom-wise as my pregnancy with Boo (for one, no preterm labor this time and Boo was born at 35 weeks) I also didn't have 4 other kids to keep up with that time!

Anyway, the long and short of it is-- I had to clean out my inbox.  So pretty much every review request I've received in the past.... 4 months?... just got deleted.

SORRY!  It's not you, it's me, I promise.

I'm putting a moratorium on requests for now.  If you have a request to send me, PLEASE read my "contact me" info first.  If you still feel like it's an appropriate request, feel free to send it, but I WILL NOT be responding to ANYTHING sooner than Sept 15th.  Honestly, it will probably be more like Oct 1st.  And really, I make no promises on anything I receive between now and then.  You may or may not get a response at all.

Come Oct 1st, I promise I will make a valiant effort to respond to everything in a timely manner, so feel free to send requests this fall (though please still read the "contact me" info... it'll save us all time and energy).

Thanks everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment