Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Picture Book Round-up Easter Edition

Hahahahahaha "Easter Edition" "round-up"  HA!

Anyway.... Nevermind.  Easter was (what feels like) 600 years ago.... (Can we not talk about April, please? Better yet, can we pretend it never happened??)

And.... I forgot what other books I was going to put in this post.

So, let's just talk Bunnies

22236651

Bunnies!!! by Kevan Atteberry
5 stars
received for review

Oh the giggles.  This one has been a HUGE INSTANT HIT around here.  It's hilarious.  Simple but utterly adorable.

I LOVE it.  The kids love it.  I even love reading it aloud, which I promise you is not the norm.

I simply MUST try to get video of LuLu "reading" this one.  So stinkin' cute.

Seriously-- do yourself a favor and get this one.  Whether you have kids or not.  Borrow somebody else's kids or something.

Heck, just read it yourself.  It's just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment