Saturday, April 23, 2016

Picture Book Round-Up: Number 387

Approximately.

Okay, not really... but I've done a lot of these, lol.

(All of these titles were received from Harper Collins for review)

Punk Skunks by Trisha Speed Shaskan
illustrated by Stephen Shaskan

SUCH a cute cover and a good message.  Ultimately, though, this picture book just wasn't as cute as I wanted it to be.

How to put your Parents to Bed by Mylisa Larsen
illustrated by Babette Cole

Cute enough premise, and pretty fun.  Didn't love it, but it is funny.

There's a Giraffe in my Soup
written and illustrated by Ross Burach

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS ONE.  The text is fun and witty and the illustrations are great.  Hilarious overall.  CHECK THIS ONE OUT.

Paddington at the Circus by Michael Bond
illustrated by R W Alley

We love Paddington in this house.  This picture book version of his trip to the circus is another great one.

Go To Sleep, Monster!
written and illustrated by Kevin Cornell

This one cracks me up!  And the little girls love it too.  Fun simple text and really cute pictures.  Absurd? Yes, but funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment