Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Dragon of the Month Club by Iain Reading



4 stars
jf/yf
received for review

The beginning of my "Month in which I will read ALL THE ARCs".

I'm rating them based on how many of my children the ARC is older than...

This one might actually not be older than anyone.  Shockingly.

Anyway.

A really fun concept with a beast of a cliff-hanger ending!

And so far there does not seem to be a sequel out there. :P

Four stars might be a bit of a rounding up, because it did have some editing/consistency issues, but it was an enjoyable (if sometimes predictable) adventure.

I should point out that Boo made off with this one when we got it (she was probably 10 or so) and devoured it.

She stole it again as soon as I finished it.

She loves it.

She's still mad there's no sequel yet.

Overall, lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment