Saturday, June 10, 2017

Real Friends by Shannon Hale

5 stars
memoir, graphic biography

This was so good.

In fact, I made this required summer reading for both Boo and Mister.... and then MeiMei insisted on reading it too.

(I wouldn't have given it to MeiMei, not because there's anything inappropriate but just because it probably went over her head a bit, but hey, she really really wanted to read it.)

Mister was a little more resistant to reading it, but he's probably the one who would benefit the most from reading about interactions with friends, so I insisted, lol.

Anyway, it's graphic novel format (though it's a memoir, not a novel) so it's a really fast read.

My only complaint is probably the font size.... my eyes are not a fan. ;)

Overall, just go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment