Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Really Did Not Think...

That I would like this book. I really didn't.

They Did It With Love by Kate Morgenroth
4 stars
R-3

Okay, so somehow my brain had logged this as a chick lit or romance novel. Go figure.

It's not. It's a Mystery. In fact it's a mystery about mysteries. Or something.

Anyway, I liked it. Even with the ending.

'Cause the ending is... interesting. Weird. I'm disturbed and not disturbed at the same time... and then I'm disturbed that I'm not disturbed. :D

But it was really interesting. I enjoyed it. It's a Reader's Choice, and I'm glad, because I doubt I'd have picked it up otherwise. ('Cause my brain was convinced it was something else entirely.)

Try it, and let me know what you think. I'm curious to see if people figure it out before the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment