Monday, June 8, 2009

Jellaby by Kean Soo


JF/Graphic Novel

Okay, let me start by saying that it's to be continued. Just so nobody out there reads it at oh... 11:45 at night and is bugged that it's no where near a complete story line. Not that I would know anything about that or anything...

SO.

Way cute, though slightly creepy in places. Too old for Boo, I think.

I LOVE that it's all done in shades of purple. (Well, except for Jason's carrot shirt.) And it's a super super quick read.

I'd put it at... 7 and up or so, but that could just be me. I just think the lying to parents, missing dad, and creepy stalker guy (okay maybe not really stalker, but still) put it in an older age range.

I did enjoy the story, and I absolutely HAVE to read the next one, 'cause you're really left hanging!

No comments:

Post a Comment