Since my last update I have:
- Finished the Tips and Tutorials Mini Challenge. I read How to Get Traffic, Grow Your Google Authority, 21 Tips to Earn Links and Retweets, Rethinking Blog Comments, 10 Reasons Readers Don't Leave Comments, and 43 Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid. Some of it's not overly applicable to my humble little book blog, but there were some good things. Like the idea that numbered lists make good content. :D
- Fixed the blasted piece of metal on my desk that's always trying to kill me. This may not technically be blog-related, but it makes me very very happy. Look at that thing-- every time I shift it would stab my leg. Okay, so only part of it and it's blunt, but still. Evil I tell you. Part of the lock for the drawers.... which I don't have the key for anyway.
- Decided that cleaning up my blogging environment could be a legitimate use of this challenge time also. I mean, really. What a disaster. Plus I've lost my calendar and I need it for scheduling Virtual Book Tour reviews and what not. Really, it may not look THAT bad from the pic, but it is, I promise. The pic is cropped in close.
- Did some reading. Content is important. Trust me. Pretty much every one of those articles I read said so.
- I also seem to have totally messed up the html of this post. Hmm. Oh wait, maybe not.
And spent a half-hour or so writing this post. Sad.
Actually, given how slow my internet connection is today, that's not too shabby.
In other news, my screen saver suddenly works again. Go figure.