Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Reading Saturday--Mommy is NOT Good at This

Current totals:
Mister- 8
Boo- 3

Clearly there's a problem here. And it's largely Mommy's fault.

Part of it is that with Mister, I can just count it in books... As long as we're reading 4-5 books a day, we're good.

But it's harder to count 40 minutes by the # of picture books. Ah well. Live and learn.

Favorite books this week:
Boo: There are Cats in this Book and I Love my New Toy (an Elephant and Piggie Book)
Mister: I Love My Daddy is a hit. As was the nonfiction on the conservation of wild horses. He just wanted to look at the pictures though.

In other news, Boo doesn't have Swine Flu and is feeling better. And the book I Stink is cute, but not as good as I'm Dirty.

Sorry, kind of a lame short post today. I have to teach a stamping class in like 30 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment