I've gotten a couple of awards lately!
Let's Be Friends from Laura at I'm Booking It!
And Honest Scrap from Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile!
Now, I am an absolute party pooper, but I just don't know who to pass what on to these days!
But, in the spirit of Honest Scrap, I will post 10 random tidbits about myself and I will try to make them non-bookish things you might not already know--
- 1) I love penguins.
- 2) I studied Humanities but never finished my degree (there's always later, right?)
- For some reason this post absolutely hates me.
- I've been teaching myself html in bits and pieces for more than 7 years... but what I can actually do with it is pretty limited.
- Deer walk right past my door on a semi-regular basis.
- I absolutely LOVE the shows Numb3rs, NCIS, MASH and Star Trek (TNG!)
- I also really love the show Chopped on the Food Network
- My favorite color is Orange, though I only realized it a couple years ago.
- I have an obsession with the spices Curry, Cardamom and Cumin
- I have a book club that I sort of started and sort of run by default. :D
That was a lot harder than I thought it would be.... I'm really not all that interesting. ;)