The idea is to look at where you got the last 20 books you reviewed, so here goes:
- Handbags and Homicide by Dorothy Howell-- Library
- Seen Art? by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith-- Library
- Winds of Hope by Anita Stansfield-- Library
- Shelter From the Storm by Anita Stansfield-- Library
- Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder-- Library
- The Lacemaker and the Princess by Kimberly Brubaker-- Library
- The Book of Unholy Mischief by Elle Newmark-- Received for Virtual Book Tour
- From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler by e l konigsburg-- Library
- The Wolves Keeper Legend by Sylvia Weber-- Received for Virtual Book Tour
- The Outlander by Gil Adamson-- Library
- Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones-- Library
- Author Review-- Ibsen-- I own them
- A Band of Roses by Pat McDermott-- E-book received for VBT
- Series Review-- Laura Childs' Scrapboooking Mysteries-- Library
- The Inimitable Jeeves by PG Wodehouse-- Library (for book club)
- Chemical Cowboys by Lisa Sweetingham-- Received for VBT
- Visions on America by Jean Koning-- Received for VBT
- Katka by Stephen Meier-- Received for VBT
- Secrets, Lies and My Sister Kate by Belinda Hollyer-- Library
- Never Have Your Dog Stuffed by Alan Alda-- Library (I actually bought a copy, but it was for my dad for Father's Day!)
*Note-- this is NOT counting any Summer Reading Saturday posts, even if they included book reviews.
SO the breakdown-- 13 from the library; 1 owned (well, several works, technically, by Ibsen); and 6 received from either authors or publishers (all for Virtual Blog Tours).
I don't read a lot that I own. Why? Because if I own it, it doesn't have a due date!! Heaven knows we own a lot that I haven't read though!
If I weren't receiving books for review, would it impact my blog? I'm not sure that it would. Don't get me wrong, I love doing the Virtual Book Tours. But it's not why I blog.
Now, if you took away my library card.... well, I might be in trouble then. :D