Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer Reading Saturday-- And We're Done

Whew. We made it.

2 kids, 30 sessions each. Well, okay, technically someone has to read to Mister today before we go to the library. But still.

And just in time, it's the last Saturday of the summer.

Can you believe that? What the heck happened to summer???

Okay, so it's really technically still summer for a few more weeks. But you know what I mean. (It's also still hotter than hades, but what can you do.)

Anyway, we're off to the library today to pick out free prize books! Yippee!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so good. I just guessed on the exact number of times we read. I hated to tell K to go mark her chart. Did you get anything good? K was coerced into Lily's Purple Plastic Purse, because I knew she would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually did the chart-marking myself in a "oh wait we've read the last couple of days" manner. :D

    The adult choices were a little sparse, but Boo got "The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog" which was very exciting. (Not to mention much better than the SpongeBob book she first had her eye on!) And Mister got a Diego book with "e'pants" in it. :D

    ReplyDelete