Oh good, you're thinking. What a great jumpstart on reading, right?
Um, no. I've been up that long because my sinuses are once again invading my brain... and because Mister has decided that he needs to get up before 6 daily.
We are NOT morning people at my house. My brain does not function before 7, plain and simple. Anything earlier than that is simply TOO EARLY.
BUT, it is now AFTER 7. I have taken as much medicine as I can without causing myself problems and I've had almost all my requisite chocolate milk.... So it's time to really get started.
Even though I'm a couple of days late (what's new, I'm always late...) I'm going to include some of the memes from the weekend for updates!
Beginning with, the little mini challenge that got everybody going on Saturday.
- What are you reading today? Um, I don't know. Sad, huh? As soon as I finish this post I'm going to go look at my library stack and pick something.
- 3 facts about me-- I refuse to function before 7 am; I could probably eat my weight in Cheetos; my desk is an absolute disaster area.
- How many books in your TBR pile for the readathon? I didn't make one. I have my library pile of... 17 or so books plus a stack of review books plus all the over 200 books I own but have never read. It's all fair game.
- Do you have any goals for the readathon? Um, no. Because really at this point I have no idea what the day will bring. I'm just going to read as much as I can.
- The last question is not applicable as this is my first "readathon" and we're stretching that as it is.
So off we go!
**If you aren't interested in Readathon updates, that's all you're going to get from me today. Sorry. I have a review scheduled for tomorrow though!**