Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday with Boo and Mister-- Big Frog Can't Fit It


Big Frog Can't Fit In
By Mo Willems

5 stars!
Pop-up book

You all know we LOVE Mo Willems at our house. This new book is AWESOME.

Pages that pop and have interactive tabs... what more could a kid want?! Plus a really cute and simple story.

The kids love it.

BUT I gotta say, these kinds of books terrify me as a parent. I simply do not trust my children not to destroy the poor thing!

In fact, I'm convinced that the only reason the library copy is in such nice condition is because it's fairly new. Give it a couple of months...... *shudder* I don't even want to think about it.

Am I the only one with serious pop-up paranoia? Yeah they're cool, but how do you make them last more than a day????

No comments:

Post a Comment