Monday, December 7, 2009

When It Comes to Reading, I Think My Brain Is Broken

A full week into December and I haven't read a thing. Nope, not a thing.

I have, however, done almost all the Christmas wrapping. That counts for something, right?

Though at the rate we're going there may be nothing in my husband's stocking. He says "oh well", but somehow I think the kids might notice... hmm.

The "I'm buying books for Christmas" tally stands at over 20 I believe. It's the bulk of what the kids are getting, plus what we got for my parents, and there are a couple books I picked up for me. That's legal, right? :D I love bargain books.

As it stands, I have at least 3 calendars still to make, a t-shirt to alter, and around 50 cards to make/write in/address/mail. After I get the pictures, of course.

The first picture here (above) is probably our best option for cards... sigh.

This other picture should tell you about how the "photo shoot" went over all.

Oh wait, Mister's actually LOOKING at the camera in that one.

In most of them, he's reading a book. Sigh.

It's my own fault, I guess.

At this rate, I just want to live through December.

But I'm not sure how that's going to work out, because seriously, I think my brain is broken.

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute! And I'm right there with you. It seems like it all just creeped up on us and all the sudden we're running around like crazy people.
    Good luck and enjoy the season! Your kids are so cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kids! I love those lovely character moment pics...they are my fave. My kids get mad when I post the silly or crying ones and feature them in their scrapbooks, but hey! It's our given right as mothers eh? I love your blog by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st Daughter-- Thanks we like 'em. Usually. :D

    AL Bawden-- totally our right. Mine are still young enough that they like a lot of the silly pics, but I'm sure the time will come when they get mad about it. :D

    ReplyDelete