Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon-- Hour 1 meme...

Hour 1 mini--
Where are you reading from today? Mostly my big green couch :D


3 facts about me … Um.... I have a three-week old baby.  I have 2 other kids.  I am already tired. lol

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?  I don't really have a set pile... I'm just going to grab whatever library book or arc catches my fancy.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?  I honestly don't.  I want to read more than 12 hours, but I'm trying to be realistic.... I tried starting at 11 last night, but here I am more than 9 hours later and I've only read about 5 hours and about half a book.... pretty sad for me.

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?  Don't start with something difficult!  (This is my first official readathon, but I sort of did my own last time around and that was my big mistake.)

2 comments:

  1. Whew! A three-week old bambino and two other children! I hope you get some wonderful reading time today....You deserve it.

    I'd love to have you stop in at my blog, too!

    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete