Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We The Children by Andrew Clements

Benjamin Pratt and the Keepers of the School: We the Children
(Book title was too long for the post title!)

5 stars
Middle Grade
ARC from publisher for review

A fun and promising start, though it's one of those series where each book feels more like a chapter.... :D  You know what I mean-- like the Lemony Snicket books.  Where the first book is all set-up.

But this is a fun set-up.  Mystery, intrigue, bad guys, life-saving.... It's just fun.

I really enjoyed it, and I REALLY look forward to the next one, because the mystery has just started and I have to know what they find next!

Since this just came out a few weeks ago, I figure I unfortunately have to wait a while, blast it all.  Like until September.

When this one comes out.

I want it now.  *Whines*

Sorry, I'm done now.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment