Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shoot to Thrill by PJ Tracy

5 stars
R- 2 maybe... I don't remember much in there
Latest Monkeewrench book

I love these books.  LOVE them.

Once again, Monkeewrench has been called upon to do what they do best... namely hacking into hostile sites.  But don't tell anyone, it could cause an international incident. lol

This time it's a series of seemingly random murders across the country, but when the videos of the murders are being posted online, it's time to go to the folks of Monkeewrench.

There were a few loose ends, but really... you don't care.  In fact, I finished this one evening and didn't even realize there were any until sometime the next day!

And the ending is... surprising.  At least I thought so.  Not sure what it will mean in terms of a future for the series.  Very interesting.  (No, I won't tell you what happened.  Go read it.)

I hope there are more to come.  I love these characters, so I want more.  :)

Definitely recommended.  I would read at least the first one before reading this one, though, just for the backstory.

Counts for the Support Your Local Library challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of MonkeeWrench, and I'm eager to read this one. I'm glad to hear that you liked it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you finish it, shoot me a message on goodreads or something-- I'm so curious to see what you think of the ending!

    ReplyDelete