Saturday, August 28, 2010

We're Off to See the Bloggers...

The WONDERFUL bloggers of.... well, not Oz.

UTAH!

That's right, the Utah Book Blogger Bash is tonight!  Yea!!!

I'm hoping to see everybody there-- and actually mingle and talk to more people this time!! 

Also hoping to see LOTS of authors!  We have so many awesome authors here!

If you're in Utah, see you tonight, I hope!

If not-- are there lots of book bloggers in your area?  Do you do fun get togethers??  What's your "book community" like?!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't have a previous commitment. :(

    Have a wonderful time. I'll be watching for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you, Suey!

    Alison, I looked for you! Too bad you couldn't make it...
    You'll have to watch Natasha's blog for photos... I forgot my camera!

    ReplyDelete