Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Amazing/Elusive Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman

Double review!
5 stars each

(Does that make this a 10 star review? lol)

So it's officialy, I love Mrs. Pollifax.

Yes, the stories run together a bit and yes they're similar, but dang it all, I love this quirky lady.

I think Elusive is my favorite so far.  Talking the "underground" (all 4 of them) into attacking the prison, blackmailing another agent... what more could you want?  Oh yeah, and irritating the living daylights out of the government! :)

Amazing is set in Turkey, Elusive in Bulgaria.  In both she's there to simply deliver something, but of course, nothing goes as planned.  Does anything ever?

And poor Mr. Carstairs at the CIA may have a coronary worrying about her one of these days. :)

I can't wait to get my hands on more of these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment