Friday, June 24, 2011

New House, More Books

Okay, maybe not more books, but it feels like more books.  Probably because so many are still in boxes waiting patiently for my dad to build me another bookcase....

Anyway.  I promised pictures.


These would be the designated "book rooms".  Yes, one is the "cupboard under the stairs" and yes, that's where the Harry Potter books reside, lol.  (The other pic is the living room.)


Here's what the living room looks like after moving in.... see, I need more bookcases.  (Actually I'm also adding shelves to both of these bookcases.)

Also, you can't see it in this picture, but I tried to fit all of my books received for review on one shelf.... guess how well that went?  I totally broke the shelf.  I had to rearrange.  I'll have to take a picture of that. :)

Stay tuned for pictures of the cupboard under the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment