Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Murder, She Wrote-- a TV Review

I have a secret.

(Okay, so it's not so secret, but still.)

I'm addicted to Murder, She Wrote.

No, seriously.  I watch at least one episode nearly every day.  Often 2 or 3... or 4...

I keep a running total of how many guest stars I recognize from Star Trek or MASH.

Sad, huh?  I know, it's a silly show, but I love it.

I'm in season 5 (thank you Netflix!) now and my husband asked me if had hit that point where you think "wow, they really need to end this show-- they have no new ideas".  (You know, like where NCIS is lately?  Love that show, but really.)

I told him no, but that I did have a list of things I've learned from watching soooo many episodes.

In no particular order, here they are for your edification:

1: NEVER move to Cabot Cove, Maine.  Seriously, how many more murders can they have before it's a ghost town??

2: Do not go on vacation with Jessica Fletcher.  Especially in a small group.  The smaller the group, the higher your odds of being the victim... or the killer.

3: Do not get involved with any of her nieces/nephews.  They've all been the prime suspect in a murder at least once and so have most of their significant others.

4: If you have the misfortune of BEING her niece or nephew, call her immediately when you inevitably become embroiled in a murder investigation.  She'll get it straightened out.  Without her, you're screwed because the police are convinced you did it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment