Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Reading Saturdays- Picture Book Roundup

Zorro Gets an Outfit by Carter Goodrich
Cute story and it's about puppies, so MeiMei is all over that!

Dinosaur Vs. the Library by Bob Shea
I love the Dinosaur vs. books.  Hilarious.  This one rocks.  (Note that it is a picture book, not a board book like Dinosaur Vs. Bedtime)

Dinosaur Vs. the Potty by Bob Shea
Also adorable.  Since we're potty training it's very timely.  Cute cute book. (Again, picture book.  Really wish this was board book.  Maybe it's available as a board book but our library just has the picture version? Don't know)

Dot by Patricia Intriago
Cute, but not as cute as I wanted it to be.  Some parts feel awkward when reading aloud.  My kids really seem to like it, though.  Simple text and illustrations make it great for little ones.

Bink and Gollie I've reviewed before, but this time around the kids are reading and loving it too.

When Dinosaurs Came with Everything is another we've reviewed before, but still a favorite.  Such a cute book.

I'm Big! by Kate and Jim McMullan
I gotta admit, I'm disappointed with this one.  Not nearly as good as I'm Dirty or I Stink or any of the others we've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment