Monday, September 10, 2012

Roald Dahl!!

So September is Roald Dahl month and Boo has certainly been taking that seriously.

In fact, the other night I saw her get to the end of The Witches... and then flip right back to page 1 and start over.

She's also read Revolting Rhymes and Danny Champion of the World and The Giraffe, The Pelly and Me, three that I haven't read yet.  Clearly I need to get on the ball.

Not to mention the Charlie books.... I haven't read those either.

What's YOUR FAVORITE ROALD DAHL book??

(*If you're curious what else Boo is reading, I started a "Boo's Books" shelf on Goodreads.)

2 comments:

  1. Hands down, the BFG is my favourite. But, even in my dotage, as I almost am, I swear I will vividly remember The Twits and use them as my own measure of Nastiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved BFG when I read it forever ago... I should really read it again.

    ReplyDelete