Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dad Is Fat by Jim Gaffigan

5 stars
book club book

Oh my gosh.

The laughter-induced tears, people!

I so enjoyed this book.  Having 5 kids myself, I could definitely relate... though how they do it in a tiny New York apartment is beyond me!  We have probably double that space and we feel like the walls are closing in!

Thankfully, I don't have the bedtime/sleep issues, and I absolutely disagree with him about Disney vacations... (we LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney vacations!!!)

But yes.  So much yes.

I wonder if my kids explain our family by saying "Five kids, Mormon" the way he always said "Six kids.  Catholic." lol

(Actually that's one thing I love about living in Utah.... it's not THAT weird to have 5 kids.)

Anyway, recommended.  Absolutely.  This is a perfect gift idea for any parent with a sense of humor on your Christmas list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment