Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L Holm

5 stars
jf

This was DELIGHTFUL.

Seriously, just such an enjoyable little book.

It's a quick read, but every so worth it.

This one has come up on my radar before... Boo read it quite a while back... but I hadn't gotten round to it.

I'm so glad it's this month's Great Reads pick at the library!

(It used to be Great Reads for Girls, and then the one library started doing an equivalent program for boys, but then there was a hullabaloo about discrimination, so now it's just Great Reads and I take both Boo and Mister the same night rather than different nights.  I have mixed feelings about the change and what it has done to the dynamic of the discussion, but whatever.)

Anyway.

Go read this.  Right now.  Just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment