Saturday, April 8, 2017

{School} Reading Saturday

My bigger kids just finished their latest school fundraiser-- a Read-A-Thon!

I was actually kind of excited for this one, because reading is totally doable, no one was selling lame over-priced junk, and all the money actually goes to the school instead of some little fraction.

We did warn people, though-- think carefully before you give them a "per minute" pledge.

The example/suggestion was 10 cents per minute.

No big deal, right?

Until you start doing the math....

That's a dollar every 10 minutes.

If anyone had gone that route, here's what they would have owed my kids:

MeiMei-- $72

Mister-- $132

Boo-- $198

That's right, my kids read 720, 1320, and 1980 minutes respectively.

In like 2 or 3 weeks.

Because hey, they're my children. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment