Saturday, June 24, 2017

A Random Round-Up of Picture Books

(That we've received for review)

Really, I'm just more or less listing them.  These vary from "eh, not bad" to "yeah, I like that" for me.  None of these were awful, but none were favorites.

Basically I'm just getting all the picture books that I don't have much to say about down in one post.

Little Wing Learns to Fly by Calista Brill

Can I Tell You a Secret? by Anna Kang

Wonderfall by Michael Hall

*Grimelda the Very Messy Witch by Diana Murray

*Moo Moo in a Tutu by Tim Miller

No More Bows by Samantha Cotterill

**Adrift: An Odd Couple of Polar Bears by Jessica Olien

*Ella and Penguin: A Perfect Match^

***Raisin the Littlest Cow by Miriam Busch

****Shorty and Clem by Michael Slack

***Lost and Found, What's That Sound? by Jonathan Ying

Duck Duck Dinosaur and the Noise at Night by Kallie George^



* Quite funny

** Weird

*** Really pretty cute (Raisin is good for a little one getting a new sibling)

**** Kind of like Elephant and Piggie.... not as good of course, but not bad

^ Better than the first in the series

(Well I couldn't just list them COMPLETELY without comment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment