Saturday, June 17, 2017

LuLu's Current Fravorites

I did not spell it wrong, that's how she says it.

How to Eat an Airplane by Peter Pearson
This one is getting a fair amount of bedtime story action lately.  It's hilarious.  If you've got kids who are fans of the ridiculous, you must try this one.

Samson The Piranha Who Went to Dinner by Tadgh Bentley
Speaking of ridiculous-- this one's great.  I won't spoil the twist, but look carefully at the illustrations on the final page.

Plant the Tiny Seed by Christie Matheson
I think I've already reviewed this one, but I'm doing LuLu's fravorites and this one definitely qualifies!  She LOVES the interactive style and pretty much has the text memorized.

Good Night, Good Night by Carin Berger
Pretty sure I've already talked about this one too (it's a Pixie favorite) but it's been picked so much by LuLu lately it had to be on the list.  Shockingly, I'm not actually tired of it yet,

And finally, drumroll please.....

Announcing what is (based on giggle-o-meter) LuLu's current FRAVORITE:

The Princess and the Frogs by Veronica Bartles
illustrated by Sara Palacios
Oh my gosh, you guys.  If you haven't read this one YOU MUST and I do mean MUST go find it and read it.  What a hilarious take on the princess and the frog.  So cute.
(My only whine, because I'm OCD and once I saw this I couldn't unsee it, you know? Her "favorite green dress" seems to change.  Doesn't look the same towards the end as at the beginning.  Nit picky, yes.  Bugging me, also yes.)

So if you have a 4-ish (or any age really) you simply must try these!  They are LuLu approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment