Monday, December 8, 2008

Hmmmm...

So, my weekend ended up being kinda psycho. What's new.

The next two Reader's Choice books are Missing Witness by Gordon Campbell, which sounds really good, but I've not read yet. I think I'll go put it on hold...
and The Next Thing on my List by Jill Smolinski, which doesn't sound bad.

Since I haven't read those.....
Persuasion by Jane Austen
5 stars
R- 1? I mean, come on

It's Jane Austen, do I really need to say more? I love Jane Austen. I enjoyed this one, though you kind of want the girl to say something already for crying out loud. I mean really. Silent suffering only gets you so far. Especially if no one notices.
Her family definitely rivals the Bennets.... and that's not a flattering comparison. But, it's Austen, so life is good.... eventually.
:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment