Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reader's Choice Winners!

The winners have finally been posted!!

1st Place-- Garden Spells
2nd Place-- Life on the Refrigerator Door
3rd Place-- Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay, which I haven't read but looks REALLY good! (But sadly, I am out of hold spots.... drat.)

So.... based on what I read..... here's my winners:
1st Place-- Magic Lost, Trouble Found (you're shocked, I know)
2nd Place-- Garden Spells
3rd Place-- I'm honestly not sure what I would pick for third.... Interred with their Bones probably... or The Zoo Keepers Wife.... or Whatever You Do, Don't Run.... or Life on the Refrigerator Door....
How's that for indecisiveness?

In just a few more weeks it starts all over again!! The next Reader's Choice runs January to April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment