Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bits of Flotsam and Jetsam

Random tidbits for you today. I've done no real reading to speak of, but hey, that's life in December.


So, for your reading pleasure, I have a Lisa Shearin snippet for you--


"I'd heard that if you saw a Reaper, you saw what you expected to see, what you thought the agents of Death would look like. Personally, I wanted to see little, fuzzy pink bunnies, but apparently my subconscious visualized tall, scary and skeletal. My subconscious and I needed to have a long talk."

-Bewitched and Betrayed Chapter 3. (This is book 4 and will be available in April. It's already available for preorder on Amazon.)


You can read all of chapters 1-3 on Lisa's website.


Also-- Coming soon, (like in two days) Fiery Roses, the sequel to A Band of Roses, by Pat McDermott.  Woohoo!

Available as an e-book from Red Rose Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment