Friday, January 22, 2010

Tears of Pearl by Tasha Alexander

5 stars
R- 2
Book 4 of the Lady Emily books

I loved this one.  We've finally moved past the love triangle/romantic tension/he-loves-me-he-loves-me-not nonsense that got on my nerves in the third book and I loved it.

Emily and Colin are on their wedding trip.  And naturally they find a dead body.  Sigh.  So much for the honeymoon.  :D

As they become tangled in the intrigues of the harem and other bizarre politics of Constantinople, they race to find a murderer before the body count climbs.

I thought the romance was cute, the story was great and all throughout it was rich with culture and history.  All in all, Tasha Alexander has done it again.

When's the next one coming out??  :D

Totally counts for the Support Your Local Library Challenge-- though I really need my own copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment